SCRUB DUB DUB GOAT IN A TUB
How can you not reblog a soapy baby goat
Goats make me laugh because when they make goat noises their tongue goes out.
what if you could take your boobs off and use them as a pillow
go to sleep
you can’t make me
That would mean you could also trade boobs with your friends
This is the system I’ve used since my sophomore year of high school for notes and its worked consistently, all the way through to my senior year of college. I hope it helps!
- I generally use three different color pens in bright shades. You want your notes to be something you enjoy looking at. One color is for headings and important, must remember facts (pink). One color is for key words and theories (green) and one is for definitions (purple).
- If I’m given a diagram during a lecture, I do my best to copy it down. Then I try to describe whats going on in my own words. Having a mental image of some important process has saved my but on an exam multiple times!
- I also draw little example pictures inline with the text of my notes as additional memory devices.
- If the professor makes the class slides available before the lecture, I’ll print them and write general summaries of the material in my notes ahead of time. That will save you from rushing in lecture and give you more time to ask questions about the things you don’t understand.
Generally, my notes don’t come out as neat as they are here. Most of the time, I end up copying them over so they’re easier to read and study from. Plus you get the added bonus of extra revision!
Good luck and happy studying! Xx
HOW IS THIS NOT EVERYWHERE?
Reblogging this good news…again.
an 11 yr old is smarter then all yo scientists lmaooo #HellYeah
lets play a game called how close can you get to your friend without becoming a gay couple
Forgot to post this last “Villains” track in my drafts. Envy and Todd’s full theme. <3
easily my favorite song of the movie.
Friendly reminder that with one click, you can:
- Give free food to the hungry.
- Help get a woman in need get a free mammogram.
- Give free food to shelter animals.
- Give a free meal to a homeless and hungry veteran.
- Help a family receive therapy for an autistic family member.
- Help provide a child with life-saving health care.
- Help give a child a free book to read.
- Protect 11.4 square feet of wildlife habitat